At Imperial Stables we strive to provide the best facilities for horses and riders alike. We are always making improvements and developing the facilities to ensure this is true.
The open layout of the barn provides excellent ventilation and lets in lots of natural light. The open stall fronts allow the horses to interact with each other in a safe controlled environment. The in and out stalls allows the horses to move around as they please and they are never stuck outside in elements.
We harrow, water, and rake our footing on a regular basis to ensure we are providing the best possible footing for our horses and riders.
Imperial Stables facility consists of:
- The main barn which is a 32 stalls barn. Every stall is an in and out with either 12 or 24 hour turnout.
- Field turnout in the dryer summer months
- Well maintained indoor and outdoor riding arenas
- A large round pen with newly redone footing
- 3 Wash racks with hot and cold water
- A central grooming area with 6 cross-ties and locker rooms, with individual lockers for each horse.
- A heated lounge which has a great view of both riding arenas, a full kitchen, a sound system and comfy couches.